Game of the Day
Here are reviews of console and tabletop games that I play. These are my own personal opinions, and while I do my best to avoid spoilers, be warned some may still crop up despite my best intentions. I’ve decided to go with alphabetical order, rather than the chronological order in which I played them.
Most of the games I play are Role Playing Games (heh…), but I do dabble in other genres. Except first person shooter/real time strategies. Never could get into those…
I got into RPGs about ten years ago, and my first real game was Neverwinter Nights. This was also the opening to my Forgotten Realms obsession. *grin*
My story I am sure is very familiar to other gamers out there. I would get up in the morning, get on my computer, and not get off again until I realized it was time for me to get to bed. And of course it’s then I realize I haven’t eaten all day so I wind up staying up longer just so I can eat.
Yeah I’m sure I’m not the only one who started off that way…
So for the longest time it was Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2, Then there was Dungeon Seige, Diablo 1 & 2, and now it’s Dragon Age. I have also long ago come to the realization that my soul has a permanent “For Rent” sign on it. It simply sits there empty for a little bit every so often before the next RPG comes around and puts up shop for a few months.
And away we go…
Role Playing Games
- Conan the Barbarian
- Dante’s Inferno
- Dragon Age Origins: This includes DLC and the Awakenings expansion
- Dragon Age II: Does not include Mark of the Assassin or Legacy DLC
- Dragon Age II: Legacy and Mark of the Assassin DLC only
- Dragon Age Tabletop RPG: Set 1
- Fable 2: Some DLC included
- Fable 3: Some DLC included
- Neverwinter Nights: Does not include expansions or mods
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark
- Neverwinter Nights: All modules
- Prince of Persia
- Walking Dead